Black Friday!

Thursday night Mom, Dad, and I headed out to do some Black Friday shopping.  With stores opening at 9 o'clock, midnight, 4 am, and 5 am we ended up staying out all night.  Aaron and SG went home to get some sleep and I ended up sleeping at Mom and Dad's when we came back.  In case you are wondering, we did get some really good deals!  aaron wasn't up for late night shopping, so I am thankful to my parents for indulging me in my need to shop!  I must say, it was kind of peaceful shopping without a baby girl grabbing things and getting irritable. 
We came back around 6:30 and I took a nap until SG and Aaron got to Mom and Dad's around 10.  At that point we were all getting up and ready for a day of football and relaxing.  We had a great time hanging out with family.  SG never even got dressed all day!  That's my kind of relaxing.


She and Ryan both loved the iPad, so it worked out great that Mom and I each have one.  The only issue was that we have different apps and they both wanted the same one!  They worked it out because SG was appeased with another app.
We had such a great time and were sad that the grandmothers and Ryan had to go home on Saturday.  SG has asked for them several times and really misses them! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!