Arts & Cake

For my birthday, I asked everyone to come paint pottery with me. We had a great time doing it! 

Dad was a real artiste and took his time painting his grilling plate. Charlie took great care to paint his momma and baby panda and then it slipped off the table! He recovered from the devastation and painted a new one. 




After three hours, we all had masterpieces ready for the kiln!

Mom made this delicious caramel cake for me and everyone came to sing happy birthday after a long dinner!


I was so surprised to receive this sweet delivery from a Girl Scout cookie mom and friend, Stephanie! Warm, chocolate chip cookies in a cute package added to my special day!


I had a lot of people go out of their way to make me feel special and it means a lot!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable