Tid Bits

I feel like the older the kids get, I pick up the camera less often to catch little moments in our lives. Here are a few I snapped of everyday life. 
All the socker boppers and the moon shoes at one time! This girl is ready to bounce!

Harrison and Charlie looking very dapper before cotillion.

Sis has been putting her new doughnut pan to good use! She has made red velvet, oreo, and cinnamon sugar doughnuts for us! All very tasty, but the cinnamon ones are the best!

This sloth heavy hugger was a Christmas gift that was well received. Charlie got a kick out of dressing it in some of the baby doll clothes!

Bacon Bits as he is named was left to take a nap on the sofa looking quite dashing in his tux! He scared me to death when I caught sight of his head out of the corner of my eye when I thought I was home alone!


Sarah Graves started confirmation classes and it has been a beautiful opportunity for her to develop some new friendships with other girls at church. She already knew several boys from school, but it took a lock in to help her get to know the girls and she made some great connections. 

She also found out that lock ins are a blast and I was sooo happy for her to have those awesome youth group memories!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable