Mother's Day 2020

We started the day off with a fabulous brunch, if I do say so myself,  and the kids were eager to give their gifts!


While making our crafts for Lovie, Sissy made me a ring holder out of clay. So sweet!

Sissy treated me to a pedicure. Nice to be pampered!

 The weather was still chilly, but less wind made the kids think it would be great for riding the raft! 
Lovie and her babies!


Riding like normal wasn't exciting enough, so they decided to stand up! No one fell out into the chilly water!

Playing family is fun, especially when you get to sit in the golf cart and pretend you are going on vacation!

Had such a great day with my favorite people!


I enjoyed the day and appreciated the thoughtful gifts and cards the kids made. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable