Mommy's Office


The kids haven't been to the office much lately. No real reason why. It just hasn't been convenient to have them come up and visit. On this particular day, Lovie and Pops were traveling and school called for me to come see about Sarah Graves because they suspected pink eye. It was time to pick Charlie up, so I got them both and brought them back to the office with me.
 The plan was to take Sarah Graves to the Minute Clinic on-site, but there were too many people signed up for appointments. I ended up showing them around to my team and showing them where everyone sits. Sarah Graves taught everyone about slime making and Charlie was shy but sweet. I was pretty proud of how well they handled themselves!




While we were there, we checked out the decorations on display on Main Street and had to get some pictures with favorites!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable