Lettuce Smoothies


I have been trying to eat better and I'm always trying to get some nutritious food in Sarah Graves, so I recently tried making kale zmoothies. They claim kale, berries and water will taste great. I'm not sure I think it tastes great and Sarah Graves exercised her right to spit it out, but Charlie thinks it's quite yummy! We add some banana to his. 
In fact, he calls it his lettuce smoothie and he asks for it! He knows that your body works and grows better with good food. He recently had me measure him while drinking his smoothie to see if he had grown. He was pleased with his half inch increase, but wants to get to 48 inches very soon. Some rides require 48 inches to ride and he wants to ride. So, he rushed back downstairs to drink some more smoothie and grow taller!
He is such a logical thinker and very motivated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable