Halloween Fun

Kindergarten is such a fun age! Seeing Charlie in his classroom with his buddies is really cute. He is a sweet kid, good listener, and well liked by his classmates. It makes me proud to see him in action enjoying his school, teachers, and friends!

The party started off with mystery reader! The kids did a great job listening while the party was being set up.

The room was transformed into a festive atmosphere with bright colors!

There were yummy snacks! The strawberry was Charlie's favorite, of course!

I made the cupcakes. At Charlie's request they were chocolate cake with orange frosting. I saw the emoji face idea online and Aaron and I had fun coming up with different faces! The pirate face was my personal favorite!


The kids made these bat hats for their craft. Charlie with his buddies Harrison, Nico, and Ziggy.

I was so happy to go to the Halloween party in Charlie's class. I went to them in Sarah Graves' kindergarten class, but at the time I didn't realize that would be the last year for class parties. I know it now and I am savoring them with Charlie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable