Super Birthday

My birthday fell on Super Bowl Sunday. I was disappointed that the Saints weren't in the game, but had a fun day anyway.
Charlie picked a bouquet of flowers as my gift from him. He was totally thrilled to give it to me! He admitted though that he fell asleep on the way to get them, so Aaron picked them out! Ha!

Aaron picked up doughnuts as a birthday treat and everyone enjoyed them!

 After listening to Sarah Graves sing at church, Lovie and Pops took us all out for a lovely brunch. The food was really good and afterward we enjoyed a yummy carrot cake that Lovie made me. 






My big gift was a fun surprise - tickets to see Jimmy Buffett! There were clues to help me guess it before I opened it! It was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed just relaxing with everyone and having a day to be together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable