Piano

When I was in second grade, my grandparents bought a piano for me and Jeanne' to learn to play. I took lessons for nearly ten years. While I have no natural talent, I learned a lot about music theory, how to continue on even when you make a mistake, and what persistence can do.
Ma Maw played the piano beautifully and one time told me about how she so badly wanted lessons. Her dad found a way to give her the chance and she learned all she could. 


I have suggested piano lessons to Sarah Graves several times, but this year she agreed to try it. It is not her favorite activity, but she practices and I hope one day she will look back and appreciate the opportunity she was given. I know she has grandparents looking down feeling proud and cheering her on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable