On Our Way!

I have been super-busy with work and getting this family ready for our much anticipated trip to Disney!  Last Saturday, we were up early to make the drive down to Disney!
Charlie and Daddy took a minute for a pre vacation selfie!



A stop at Chick-Fil-A gave us a chance to have breakfast with Lovie and Pops before we all headed out and the kiddos got some energy out in the play area.  

I was so excited to see these gates!  I have been planning for months and was so anxious to see it all come together!  

We chose to stay at the Contemporary because of its close proximity to the Magic Kingdom.  I had thoughts that the monorail would make it easy for us to come and go throughout the day, but that one didn't quite pan out.  

Charlie was so precious saying, "I excited!  I excited!"
We arrived in the late afternoon with the idea that we wanted to get settled and be ready for our first park day.  I promised the kids a trip to the pool, but the several hours it took to get our luggage to our room put a damper on that.  Sarah Graves and I still went, it was just really late!  

 That first night we had a very special visitor to our room, Tinkerbelle!  For our first day she brought an extra special Cinderella ensemble that included a tiara, dress, and shoes.  Those shoes turned out to be a real hit and Sarah Graves barely took them off the whole trip!  There was also a toy for Charlie.  I think Tinkerbelle couldn't come up with an outfit that he would want to wear and decided a toy that he would enjoy would be better than some costume.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable