Prayers, please.

We need many prayers for Charlie tomorrow as he goes for his hand surgery.  I pray that he does well with the procedure, his surgeon is able to make good choices to give him the best outcome, and that we are able to keep him comfortable afterward.  The post surgery part is what makes me the most worried.  He will have a full arm cast and I know that will make him quite unhappy.  I also worry about his pain and us being sure that he isn't in a lot of pain in the days that follow.
We feel quite certain this is the best thing we could decide to do for him, but are just a little nervous about it.  I feel certain though that God is looking after my sweet boy and will take good care of him. I woke last night with the stomach flu and felt awful all day long today.  I have worried that I won't be recovered in order to go with Charlie in the morning, but his evening my fever broke and I ate some cereal for dinner.  Thanks be to God for that!  Not that I can do anything more for him than what Aaron will do, but I feel like it might give him some comfort to have both of us with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable