Home Again, Home Again!

I recently had a meeting to attend in Savannah for several days.  Rather than stressing the kids out with me being gone, Mom offered to pack up and come down there with the kids (have I mentioned that she is the best and most devoted mom and grandmother?).  After Charlie's appointments, we loaded and headed down there.  
My days started early and went late, but I did have a chance to see the kids a little in the evening and put them to bed at night.  Charlie and I continued our middle of the night meetings as well.  My meetings went really well and were actually pretty enjoyable and Mom and the kids walked around and enjoyed live music and a fun fountain.  The meeting ended late Thursday night and we walked around Savannah a bit Friday morning before heading home.  We found the best shrimp ever at Tubby's Tank House and some yummy sweets before we left town.  
I promised SG a trip to the toy store, a rarity for us, and she picked out a rockstar diva dress up set!  After seeing an episode of Toddlers and Tiaras, she had the diva walk going!  

We came home and met Aaron and Pops at our favorite pizza place for pizza and music on the patio.  The band that plays is really sweet to the kids and makes it fun for everyone.  


The kids were thrilled for a chance to sit in this tree!  

I think the kids enjoyed their trip to Savannah and I know Mom was tired afterward.  I was glad to be able to see my little ones and still be able to enjoy representing Home Depot.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable