School Days

Sarah Graves thoroughly enjoys her days at school. Whenever I ask her about who is at school, she always says Chase. She talks about Chase A LOT. I'm not sure that Chase is as enamoured with her as she is with him, so Aaron may not have to worry ...for now.
Her teachers say that she is well-behaved and very FAST! They worry about all her dresses and getting boo boos on her knees, so they cheer when she wears pants!
I am always shocked when I hear about how calmly she walks in the classroom and sits down to look at a puzzle or play with a toy. Aaron and I always verify that she wasn't trying to stand on the table or carry the chair around the room, but we are told she is very orderly in her conduct (as orderly as a 1 year old is going to be, I suppose).
She is so excited to go that she doesn't even care to tell Lovie bye. I guess that's better than crying and clinging to her leg, which some of the kids are still doing.
I am so grateful that she goes to a sweet little school with really kind teachers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable