Smyrna's Birthday!

 On a whim mom, Charlie, and I went over to the birthday celebration for the city of Smyrna. We thought there was a concert, but I wasn't sure who it was playing and we decided to go anyway. 

We were late getting there because Charlie had a ball game right before and it was one of those evenings where everything worked perfectly for us. We found a place to park in the lot next to the concert and found places to put our chairs. 

Charlie found some friends to play with for a bit while Toad the Wet Sprocket played, then he joined us for Train! 

I love Train and a few years ago we had a great time seeing them in concert, so I could not believe my luck to see them again and just show up for it!

Mom and Charlie had a great time too!


We were able to walk up pretty close to the stage and get a great view!




After the concert, we were treated to a great fireworks show!

We had a great time and were so glad we made the effort to get out and enjoy this fun event! I wish Aaron and Sarah Graves could have been there with us. They were off on a Girl Scout father/daughter camp out. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable