Work From Home

The upside of all this time at home has been extra time with the kids. I love seeing them as they wake up and ease into their day with no need to hurry. Our lunches as a family give us more time to talk and hopefully share our values with them. 
Charlie likes to take time to read to me from Weird But True books. My productivity with work takes a hit, but I like that we have this routine. 


Sarah Graves and Lucy frequently hang out around me while I work. I love how much she cares for Lucy and is very kind to her. 

Yep, this happens as I'm trying to work too!

Recently, Charlie was very worried about his wallet. He had been looking for it for a while on his on and was becoming very concerned that he could not find it. He asked for help and I was pleased that I could pause work and offer some ideas. It took a bit of time to think about the last time he had it, but finally one of my suggestions panned out and he was so excited!


Love seeing that happy kid! He was very appreciative of the help and so sweet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable