Kindergarten Awards

To mark the end of the school year, the kindergarteners had an awards ceremony to celebrate something special about each child followed by a class party to celebrate the end of the school year. The awards were all themed around candy! Each child got a different type of candy that related to something special about him or her.

Sarah Graves received the symphony award for humming and singing while she works!

Sarah Graves with her teachers Ms. Dehart and Ms. Rice.

These are some of Sarah Graves' buddies at school - Caroline, Lana, Mallory, and Jillian.

SG was very fond of her teacher, Ms. Rice, and will definitely miss her!

SG just adores Caroline! You can tell by the look of genuine joy on her face being with her friend.

Something about her finishing kindergarten really drives home for me that she is growing up and not a baby (always my baby though). I can't believe how fast the time is going. I am enjoying having her as my buddy. We enjoy watching TV shows together (she loves The Middle, Tiny House Hunters, say Yes to the Dress, and Fixer Upper) and she likes to pick out accessories and makeup for me. I love her Americsn Girl books and her creative ideas for her dolls. So grateful for her in my life!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable