Princess

Sissy has started enjoying playing dress up and often wants to play princess.  She recently wore her tiara to school and kept it on all day, even for their fall festival activities!

At three years old she has such a gentle heart and a wild imagination.  She can be so giggly and fun.   Sometimes we talk about the upcoming holidays or her birthday and she says, "mom, I'm just so excited!"  
Yesterday she came up with the idea for us to pretend our car is a bus and I am the driver.  She laughed and laughed at my formal sounding instructions in my nasally bus driver voice as I pretended to address my passengers.  It has had the same effect every time since. The best part about being a mom is having someone else think you're great just as you are.  I sure hope I convey to her how great I think she is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable