Beach Day 4

 We spent our last fully day at the beach much like the others.  That afternoon while SG slept, Mom and I went and did some shopping at the outlets.  We mostly looked at things for the kids.  I was intending to buy mostly for Chubby, but there is so much cute girl stuff that I found some things for SG, too!
When we came back, we took SG out for some pretty girl pictures on the beach.  I am so in love with this kid and you can tell by the fact that I could only narrow it down to these pictures!












While we took pictures, Pops and Daddy were making a yummy dinner to eat outside!  She loves to eat outside!


After dinner, she sat in Lovie's lap and cuddled with her a while.  That is a rarity for SG to sit for long, so you have to soak it up when it happens!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visit with Maw Maw Yvonne

Superkids!

Beach Trip!